I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for February 11-17, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
Originally posted at lumpofclay.net.
APOLOGETICS & WITNESS
* Carey Nieuwhof: 7 Things That Will Drive Future Church Growth
* Lisa Bitel: The ‘real’ St. Valentine was no patron of love
* Nathasha Frost: How Anti-Plagiarism Software Led Scholars to a New Shakespeare Source Text
* Scott Kedersha: 10 Ways to Increase Intimacy in Your Marriage
* Helen Gibson: 4 Ways Your Church Can Help Build Strong Marriages
* Sam Wellumson: Successful Sowing — Sermon for Sexagesima on Luke 8:4-15
* Kent Sperry: Blessing the Undeserving
* Paul Anderson: 6 Reasons to Go to Church
* Brett Boe, Jason Gudim, Brain Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #59 — Second Article of the Creed, Part 1
* Kent Sperry: A Living Testimony
* Brett Boe, Jason Gudim, Brain Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #60 –The Second Article of the Creed, Part 2
WORLD WAR T (fighting transgenderism)
* Ryan T Anderson: Transgender Ideology Is Riddled With Contradictions. Here Are the Big Ones.