I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for November 26 – December 2, 2017. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
Originally published at lumpofclay.net.
APOLOGETICS and WITNESS
* Colin Freeman: Their friend sang Amazing Grace and was shot: Hostages detail their terrifying ordeal in Nigeria
* Mark Steinbrueck: 3 Gifts You Must Give Your Church Website this Christmas
* Thom S Rainer: Five Key Steps to Reach and Retain Guests
* Stacey Hare: The Loss of a Friend: A Tribute to Simon
* Gene Veith: The LCMS Adult Conversion Rate & Other Surprising Statistics
* Heath R Curtis: Where have all the Christians gone?
* Kirk Miller: We’re Doing Sex Wrong: What Weinstein, #MeToo, & This Wake of Sexual Assault Scandals Reveals
* Bill Muehlenberg: The Sexual Revolution: A Readers’ Guide
* Tom Parrish: How the Mighty Have Fallen
* Cara Giaimo: How Professionals Wrestle With One of the World’s Scariest Plants
GOVERNMENT & POLITICS
* Gene Veith: Ministers’ Housing Allowance Update
* Benjamin Powell: Hey, Millennials: Socialism Creates Poverty and Limits Freedom. So Stop Romanticizing It!
* Gene Veith: A New Cranach Painting Has Also Been Authenticated
* Naomi Andrews: Four Simple Inexpensive DIY Wrapping Ideas
* Natasha Frost: See a 94-Year-Old Sphinx Emerge From Californian Sand Dunes
* Cara Giaimo: This Camera Recorded Its Own Disappearance
* Lars Walker: Miscellanea of the day
* Gary Thomas: Celebrating Awesome Wives: How to Spot One, How to Keep One
* Paul Anderson: How to Develop Gratitude
* Tom Parrish: Learning to Be Thankful in Pain
* Jonathan Fisk: DoubleStrike | End Times Grammar Fail and Test Tube Babies (Mark 13:24-37)
* Paul Anderson: The Power of Gratitude
* Craig Johnson: Jesus has time for you
* Phil Haugen: Justification Defined (podcast)
* Matt Brennan: Hospitality
* Sam Wellumson: Matthew 25:31-46 — When?
* Paul Anderson: You Can Get Good at Gratitude
* J Christian Andrews: Read Through the Bible This Church Year