I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for April 15-21, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
Originally posted at lumpofclay.net.
* Chandler Vannoy: 3 Things Churches Should Consider When Using Facebook Ads
* David Clarke: Public Education Needs Revamped
* Mary M Landrigan and Philip J Landrigan: What’s the deal with genetically modified (GM) foods?
* Jordan Candler: In America, the Holocaust Is Losing Its Shock Factor
* Gabriella Anciola: Bringing Holocaust Remembrance to the Public Square
* Megan Valder: Everyday Guide to Collecting
* Joseph P Tartaro: Anti-Gunners’ Full Court Press