Here is my list for June 4-10, 2017. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
See me also at lumpofclay.net.
APOLOGETICS and WITNESS
* J Warner Wallace: Confusing Moral Utility with Moral Creation
* Chris Martin: A New Project: Learn to Navigate the Scary World of Social Media
* Thom S Rainer: Six Attitudes that Kill Evangelism in the Church
* A Brian Flamme: Luther and Erasmus
* Michael J Kruger: Can a Person Choose Their Own Race? The Inevitable Hypocrisy of Relativism
* Tom Parrish: God Gave Them Over….
* Emily Hervey: Why Christians Shouldn’t Be the Refugees
* Samuel James: Bernie Sanders, Christianity, and the “Price” of Citizenship
* Jonny Gamet: From the Mouth of a Deserter: The Truth About the Islamic State
* Aaron Earls: All Roads Lead to Exclusion
* Stephen Herreid: Truth of Syrian Boy Breaks Interventionist Narrative
* Tom Gilson: Gay Pride Month and the ‘Shot Heard Round the World’
* Old World Farms Garden: How To Eradicate Weeds From Overtaking Your Garden. Make Gardening Easy!
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
* Dennis Prager: A Response to My Conservative Critics About Trump
* Natasha Crain: Progressive Christianity is as Much of a Threat to Your Kids’ Faith as Atheism
* Kerry McDonald: The Fidget Toy Craze: What’s Really Driving It
* Mark Bauerlein: What Should Boys Watch?
* Andrea Christenson: Treasured
* Sam Wellumson: Acts 2:1-21 – Fireworks
* Craig Johnson: Facebook doesn’t understand
* Terry Culler: Laughing in the Heavens
* Paul Anderson: Let’s Hear It for Old Age (part 1)
* Andrea Christenson: Love Is…
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Making the Most of Time
* Brett Boe/Jason Gudim/Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #27 – Genesis 4:1-16
* Brett Boe/Jason Gudim/Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #28 – Luke 10:25-37