I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for September 17-23, 2017. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
I am also at lumpofclay.net.
APOLOGETICS and WITNESS
* Tom Parrish: Isn’t the Bible Filled with Myths?
* The Cripplegate: Tyndale in 200 words
* Brett McCracken: 7 Bad Reasons to Leave a Church
* J Warner Wallace: Who Created God?
* Dan Reiland: 5 Qualities of a Small Church That Has a Big Impact
* Chris Martin: Today’s Teens Are Always in the Hallway
* Mark Birkholz: Luther’s Catechism Hymns
* Denny Burk: Design, teleology, and the Nashville Statement
* Doug Mainwaring: Turning down ‘gay wedding’ jobs the same as racism, judge rules
* Naomi Schaefer Riley @ PraguerU: American Indians Are Still Getting a Raw Deal (video)
* Rick Plasterer: What If Masterpiece Cakeshop Loses?
* Rosaria Butterfield: The One Thing About Sexuality That Christians Just Don’t Get
* Morgan Nelson: How it Feels to Exist as a Conservative at a Christian College
* Samuel James: Capitalism and the Cleveland Browns
* Mark Hodges: Polygamists’ lawsuit: ‘If gay marriage is legal, then polygamy marriage should be legal’
* Lars Walker: Parallel Worlds
* Twisted Sifter: 15 Highlights from the 2017 Nat Geo Nature Photographer of the Year Contest
* Quincy Larson: The Equifax hack and how to protect your family – all explained in 5 minutes
* Paul Anderson: 7 Ways to Make Her Glad She Married You
* Thom S Rainer: Seven Deadly Statements of Church Members
POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT
* Gene Veith: The Ignorance Plague
SANCTITY OF LIFE
* Ardee Coolidge: Iceland’s “Final Solution” For Down Syndrome
* Mike Leake: Truth I’m Trying to Hold on To
* Terry Cullers: Not Again!
* Larry Walker: Depths and Limits
* Aaron Earls: The Most Controversial Bible Verse No One Knows About
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Open My Eyes
* Sam Wellumson: Matthew 18:21-35 – It’s Settled