I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for December 24-30, 2017. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
Originally posted at lumpofclay.net.
* Carey Nieuwhof: If You’re Going To Have An Affair In 2018, It’s Probably This One
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: A Christmas Sonnet
* Sam Wellumson: Who Are You? — Sermon for the Fourth Sunday of Advent on John 1:19-28
* Carolyn Brinkley: Albrecht Durer’s “Virgin and Child with Half a Pear”
* Paul Anderson: The Christmas Story
* Matthew Phillips: A Child Is Born Unto You
* Craig Johnson: Going forward without fear
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Beginning the Work of Christmas
* Paul Anderson: How to Make Resolutions Work