I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for February 18-24, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
Originally posted at lumpofclay.net.
APOLOGETICS & WITNESS
* Paul Alexander: Why People Don’t Invite Their Friends to Your Chruch
* Craig Johnson: Thankful for one who kept it simple
* Adam Weber: Sex. The Good & the Bad.
* Denny Burk: It’s not conversion therapy; it’s just conversion.
* Jon Miltimore: Why Does America Have a Second Amendment?
* Paul Anderson: How to Walk in the Light!
* Sam Wellumson: Tempted — Sermon for the First Sunday in Lent on Matthew 4:1-11
* Kent Sperry: Baptism – A Means of Grace
* Terry Cullers: What Is the Church?
* Brett Boe, Jason Gudim, Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #61 — Isaiah 53
WORLD WAR P (fighting pornography)
* Fight the New Drug: The Single Person’s Guide To Standing Against Porn & Fighting For Love