I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for December 3-9, 2017. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
Originally published at lumpofclay.net.
APOLOGETICS and WITNESS
* Lars Walker: Authentic Christianity by Veith and Sutton (a review)
* David French: Stop Misrepresenting Masterpiece Cakeshop
* Walt Mueller: Cultural Discernment: A Message in the Music
* Jennifer Hartline: Gay ‘Nativity,’ Erasing Woman and Perverting the Truth
* Tom Gilson: Responding to the Raw Hatred of the Gay ‘Nativity’
GOVERNMENT & POLITICS
* Robert Moffit: The Senate Voted to Kill Obamacare’s Individual Mandate. Why That Was a Wise Call.
* Bill Muehlenberg: Islam, Immigration, and the Death of Sweden
* Adam Michel: In 1 Chart, the Differences Between the House and Senate Tax Reform Bills
* Jon Miltimore: Harvard Student Whose Father Escaped Communism Has a Message for Her Fellow Students
* Trevin Wax: Reading Between the Lines of Justice Sotomayor’s Closing Remarks in the Case of the Christian Baker
* Lars Walker: ‘Walkin’ in My Winter Underwear’
* Julia Mary: Guest Post: Finding Your Creative Inspiration
* Naomi Andrews: Simple and Elegant Christmas Wrapping with Greenery
SANCTITY OF LIFE
* Stephen Kokx: LifeSite tried to boost this pro-life heroine’s story online. But Facebook banned it
* CN Staff: What You Need To Know About The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act Of 2017
* Sam Wellumson: God’s New Name — Sermon for the First Sunday in Advent on Jeremiah 23:5-8 & Matthew 21:1-9
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on Advent
* Paul Anderson: How to Make This Chirstmas the Best Ever
* Jonathan Swett: “Savior of the Nations, Come”
* Brett Boe / Jason Gudim / Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #51 — The Trinity
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Martin Luther on Christmas
* Paul Anderson: Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?
* Lincoln Winter: Properly Unimportant
WORLD WAR T (fighting transgenderism)
* Nicholas Black: Children at Risk: Transgender Ideology — Part 2
* Michael Brown: 6,500 Reasons to Say ‘It’s a Girl’ or ‘It’s a Boy’