I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for January 7-13, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
Originally posted at lumpofclay.net.
APOLOGETICS & WITNESS
* Joe Carter: The 5 most dangerous countries to be a Christian in 2018
* Gene Veith: The Protestant Reformation & the Protestant Revolution
* Neil L Carlson: Osiander: Never Heard of Him
* Kathi: The Last Page
* Tom Hobson: Hell: Hideous Threat, or Reality?
* Vance Christie: Hudson Taylor’s Remarkable Christian Conversion
* Annie Holmquist: The Daddy Gap: 1 in 4 Fathers Don’t Live with Their Kids
* Gene Veith: Warnings Against the “Re-Moralization” of Sex
* Fight the New Drug: 5 Ways You Can Help Fight Human Sex Trafficking In Your Daily Life
* This Is My Garden: Growing Container Tomatoes — 3 Great Varieties To Try On Your Patio!
* Old World Farms Garden: Weed Free Garden Secrets — 3 Tips To Eliminate Weeds!
* This Is My Garden: How To Make Homemade Compost Tea — The Perfect All-Natural Fertilizer
* Jonathan Van Maren: The porn industry wants your kids. Here’s what you can do to stop them
* R Kent Hughes: 3 “Dos” of Fatherhood
* Fight the New Drug: Parents: If You Don’t Teach Your Kids About Sex, Porn Will
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Martin Luther on Music
* Juli McGowan Boit: When healing takes time
* Paul Anderson: What? Me fast?
* Paul Anderson: What? Me fast? (part 2)
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Martin Luther and the Book of Psalms
* Brett Boe, Jason Gudim, Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #55 — The First Article of the Apostles Creed, Part 1
* Craig Johnson: Dreams that keep you awake
* Paul Anderson: Lettuce
WORLD WAR P (fighting pornography)
* Fight the New Drug: The Brain’s Delete Button: How It’s Possible To Erase Years Of Watching Porn