I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for January 14-20, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
Originally posted at lumpofclay.net.
APOLOGETICS & WITNESS
* Alan Shlemon: Why It’s Hard for Muslims to Convert
* Alexander W Titus: The United Nations’ Shameful Treatment of Persecuted Christians
* Terry Culler:
* Russell Moore: You Can’t Have Ethics Without Stories
* J Warner Wallace: What Did Early Christians Beleive about Hell?
* Bryce McMinn: Applying Ethics
* Liberty McArtur: Planned Parenthood Markets Well. We Have to Do it Better
* Adam Ford: Introducing My New Project: The Christian Daily Reader
* Old World Farms Garden: Our Must Try, Top 5 Vegetable Plants To Grow This Year!
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
* Jerrett Stepman: This Case Against Western Ranchers Shows Why Americans Are Right to Fear Government
* Karin McQuillan: What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Trump Is Right
* Lars Walker: Blogging through LOTR: War Stories
* Kristen V Brown: How DNA Testing Botched My Family’s Heritage, and Probably Yours, Too
* Vittoria Traverso: Found: Two New Drawings by Vincent van Gogh
* Twisted Sifter: Woman Gives Injured Monarch Butterfly a Wing Transplant and It Works!
* Jon Miltimore: Sex and Marriage: 6 Statistics That Might Surprise You
* Jamaal Williams: The Pastor and Conflict
* Phil Rokke: Sons of Zadok
* Paul Anderson: Keep Yourselves from Idols!
* Sam Wellumson: God Has Options — Sermon for the Second Sunday after Epiphany on John 2:1-11
* Clayton Wilfer: Faith in Who?
* Brett Boe / Jason Gudim / Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #56 — The First Article of the Apostles’ Creed, Part 2
WORLD WAR T (fighting transgenderism)
* Mark Hodges: Planned Parenthood taps into sex-change ‘therapy’ for minors as new revenue source