I cull the internet so you don’t have to (ha). Here is my reading list for April 1-7, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
Originally posted at lumpofclay.net.
APOLOGETICS & WITNESS
* Tim Challies: 10 Most Significant Discoveries in the Field of Biblical Archaeology
* Jordan Cooper: No, 1 Corinthians 1:14 Does not Prove that Baptism is Purely Symbolic
* Aaron Earls: Half of Church Goers Have Never Heard of the Great Commission
* J Warner Wallace: A Brief Sample of Old Testament Archaeological Corroboration
* Gene Veith: Bach and His Bible
* Justo Pillman: Jungle ministry with the 2018 AFLBS team
* Aaron Earls: China Bans Online Bible Sales
* Paul Steinbrueck: Google Adds Description to Google My Business
* Rod Dreher: Christianity: Too Violent For Facebook
* Tim Challies: Beating Facebook’s Algorithm and Being Your Own Curator
* Courtney Kirchoff: Social Media, and How We Use It, is a Real Problem
* Mike Leake: How Facebook Is Taking Away Your Freedom of Access
* Jim and Mary: Spring Planted Bulbs – 2 Great Choices For Gorgeous Summer Color
* Jim and Mary: The Perfect Way To Plant Tomatoes – 5 Simple Steps To Success!
* Thom S Rainer: 15 Really Funny Searches at thomrainer.com
* Lars Walker: Commitment (In Two Senses)
* Megan Valder: Introducing Megan, Our New Co-Blogger!
* Naomi Andrews: A New Direction: Happily Dwell
* Gene Veith: The New Discovery of Your Body’s Biggest Organ
* Lars Walker: The Snows of April
* The Conversation: Five tips to help you make the most of reading to your children
* Vance Pitman: 11 Accountability Tips for Pastors
SANCTITY OF LIFE
* Bradley Mattes: Ethical stem cells heal: 5 astonishing real-life examples
* Matt Palumbo: The Safest State Also Has the “Craziest” Gun Laws
* Sam Wellumson: Just as He Said
* Craig Johnson: There’s more because Jesus lives
* Andrea Christenson: Forsaken
* Brett Boe, Jason Gudim, Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #66 – John 16:5-11
* Kent Sperry: Christ Has Risen. So What?
* Tom Parrish: Holding Your Pastor Biblically Accountable
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Blessed Are the Merciful by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
WORLD WAR P (fighting pornography)
* Rob Schwarzwalder: There is Nothing ‘Adult’ About Pornography